“；And that’；s a wrap!”； The words that finalized our amazing time at CHA 2015 continue to repeat in our minds. It was a week full of smiles， laughs， inspiration， friends， challenges， victories and so much more. ？Many of you followed our journey on Instagram and many are just hearing about it. Here’；s our recap of the Canvas Corp Brands booth at CHA 2015. (Warning： Picture overload is about to occur!)
We decided to try a very different booth style and design by creating little themed shops that bring together products from each of the brands. We have added some really exciting new items for 2015 and we will be releasing them over the next few months as they are ready to purchase in your local retailer or your favorite online store. ？if you like what you see…；. help us spread the word with your favorite retailer？“；Did you see that Canvas Corp Brands booth at CHA？”；personalized gifts for girlfriend
Booth Side 1
Canvas Corp Brands Side 2
Canvas Corp Brands Side 3
With so much to talk about we know we cannot do it in just one blog post， so we thought we would share 10 highlights from the show and then stay tuned for more details to come. ？You can also visit our Instagram Account and view live video from each section for a closer look at each section. ？These are in no particular order.
1.？Tattered Angels Mist， Glam， Glaze and Stained Glass get a make over and have a new price for 2015 –； New Label， New Price = Same Great Paints –； This amazing color palette of our 2015 paints are sure to get the creative juices flowing. ？You can now buy these great paints for $4.99 Suggested Retail.
2. ？Tattered Angels adds a new paint to the line…；.The Tattered Angels DIY Paint. ？No Sanding， No Priming， No Top Coat， No Pre-Mixing and it paints on um yes it paints onto any surface furnituresofa pillow covers， raw wood， plastic， metal， brass， glass， ceramic…；. and available？in 28 beautiful colors in a cup or a pint size…；shipping in February， more details to come.
3.？7gypsies introduces an exciting new line –； American Vintage –； inspired by our travels and the travels we want to take， American Vintage captures a little heart and a little soul with 6 great new 2 sided card stock papers， new journal pages， ephemera， vintage black&； white photos and 3 new Gypsy Moments cards all with fun travel themes， including Are We There Yet？， States I Have Been？ and a Travel Log. ？Entire Collection along with new Gypsy Moments items will be available and shipping in February.
4. Denim is hot…；we released a wide range of new denim products including new 7gypsies Dungaree Books， Aprons， Totes， Flowers and more.
5. ？We created a new Paper Pad called the Mix &； Match Pad –； 16 assorted papers， fabrics， handmade papers， fluted papers， etc. ？Each style is unique to the theme and there are currently 8 varieties， one to go with each of our current canvas themes. ？Farmhouse Kitchen， Vino &； Ale， The Watering Can， Boots &； Saddle， Sand &； Sea， Sails &； Shells， Voyages， Baby Girl， Baby Boy and soon there will be a wedding version. ？Retail is $14.99 and I think we actually had some fall deeply in love!!!!!!!!! ？(this is our new line The Watering Can)
6. ？Need new Nautical， we got some…；this fun new collection travels up and down the coast with a new assortment of kraft &； white prints， as well as， a new coral and navy collection…；
7. ？We had a skull in our booth. ？Yes ‘；she’； is painted with one of our Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Kit –； Turquoise. ？We think ‘；she’； was the most photographed person in the booth. ？She was our show piece for the Canvas Corp new line Boots &； Saddle one of our favorite new lines with a theme of the west and a twist of southwest. ？Feathers， Barbed Wire， Cowboys， Bows， Arrows and more…；
8. ？Canvas Corp adds a new line called Vino &； Ale it is the perfect collection for wine tasting， beer tasting， cheese tasting， ok anything you might want to do a tasting for. ？Fun papers， tags， tasting cards， printed fabric panel and a new Mix &； Match Pad.
9. ？7g has a fun new tray to show off –； this wooden tray holds 4×；6 photos， file folders， collectables， etc. ？they stand at attention within each slot. ？These will be available in April.
10. We created so many new cut &； sew items we cannot name them all here…；.so we will name a few， new pillow cases， new totes， aprons， wine bags， books and so much more.
There will be so much to look forward to in the coming weeks…；trust us.？Please follow along for updates by subscribing to our feed？(below)， following us on our Instagram/Facebook accounts and checking out our corporate website， canvascorpbrands.com. Thank you to all who supported us at CHA， followed along， liked our photos/videos on Instagram and for the kind words of encouragement. Here’；s to a great 2015 full of craft， inspiration， and a whole lot of Canvas Corp Brands.
* If you’；re interested in placing a wholesale order with Canvas Corp Brands， please fill out an online application for more information about our new lines and all of our current offering and will？be in touch with next steps right away.
How simple is this project? You can use the same template to cut out each of the three layers that make up the mask. And because the bias tape serves as the trim, sewing is straightforward and foolproof.
Are you working on centerpieces for a party or wedding, maybe a craft project for around the house or working on a Halloween or Christmas decor idea where you would love to have painted or tinted wicker or willow baskets? ?Well we have the perfect solution for you….one of the 4 Mists from Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Simple Sheer Mist (without mica), Chalkboard Mist or Baseboard Mist (without mica). ? Natural wicker or willow baskets are very inexpensive and they are ideal for centerpieces, holding drinks or bread for a buffet table, slipping under the Christmas tree to hold decorations or gifts or anywhere you need a little color or filler in your home, but a plain basket looks just like what it is, a plain basket, but with a bit of color you get a wow! factor.